Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Very Happy Customer!

Just got off the phone with a very very Happy Customer!!!

Ms. Grace raved about how she was completely bald and went to pay for a Hair Treatment.  They advised it would take 1 year for her hair to grow.  This was in 2007.  December 2010 her son took her a sample size of the Healthy Hair Whip.  She called because she has begged and begged him to bring her more Healthy Hair Whip.  She has never experienced growth like this. Before Chaner Natural, she thought her hair would never grow back. Today, she was looking in the mirror and can't stop smiling.
I am so grateful for her growth!!! I am even more grateful that she chose to share her story with me.  I thank GOD for her son recognizing the opportunity and connecting his Mom with Chaner Natural.

This started out as a facebook post but was too long to completely capture my expression. GOD used this story to bless me in more ways than one. I have known for a while that a blog was a necessary part of Chaner Natural. I have struggled with starting a blog because I didn't know what topics to cover and when. This call today sparked an excitement to share because I really didn't have any content for FB today.  This then led to the start of the Chaner Natural blog. Thank you GOD for sending KO and Grace into my life at this time.  Thank you GOD for the formulation of Chaner Natural and the Healthy Hair Whip. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment